Express Scripts - good to start your work experience hear | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Express Scripts

"good to start your work experience hear"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Orlando, FL
Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Express Scripts full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

work from home, casual dress code, great benefits

Cons

east Orlando, low pay, café too expensive no good selections

Advice to Management

stop being so strict with employees

Other Employee Reviews for Express Scripts

"My Overall Job Experience.. Company Name was Medco until right after I left the Company."

Former Employee - Cust Ser Representative Work At Home in Charlotte, NC
    Former Employee - Cust Ser Representative Work At Home in Charlotte, NC

I worked at Express Scripts full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I had Supervisors who sincerely respected me and genuinely cared about me as a person.

Cons

Professional and financial growth was next to nothing. I found that it profoundly effected my enthusiasm for my job. When I interviewed I distinctly asked if there was room for promotion and growth and was blatantly lied to. I did not want to join a company where I would be stuck in a rut but that is exactly what happened and not because I was not talented enough but I would have to relocate to Florida to do so. That was not the original information given to me in the interview.

Advice to Management

Express Scripts needs to update the pay schedule for work-at-home employees that are not union. When you start a new and inexperienced associate at 12.00hr in one location but start an entry level employee in a different local because they are Union at 16.00 hr it causes a lot of resentment and low moral for those who do find out eventually about the discrepancy. When you offer the same pay for someone who has been in the field for years the same pay as an inexperienced associate that is demoralizing as well.

"Stop Passing the Buck"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Express Scripts full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Good peer group, the pay is good but not for the amount of hours worked. The PTO is good but if you take time off it will take weeks to catch up.

Cons

Little to no training, expected to know what you don't know, days off only set you back further, unrealistic workload expectations, frequently pointed in numerous different directions to complete tasks, no accountability, too many temporary employees.

Advice to Management

Share the workload more evenly among employees. Provide pertinent training sessions. Hire more permanent employees instead of contingent workers. Don't put sensitive projects in the hands of contingent workers.