KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Former Employee, more than 5 years

Medco Employee.. Was great till Express bought us

Dec 31, 2013 - Customer Service Representative in Dublin, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

could work from home. bonus was good if you worked yourself to death

Cons

after being purchased by express scripts this company became more sales driven and not so much customer service related. Micromanaged by supervisor that have very little experience. received 4 monitored calls at 100% with many awards and yet was fired for "below standard" work...this was due to being vocal about the new sales related work that was mandatory. management does not want to hear our opinion. worked there 7 years was fired by a sup who had 1.5 years total.

9 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Good Company

Aug 7, 2022 - Inventory Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Express Scripts used to have much more generous 401k match before Cigna took over it

Cons

It is difficult to choose the nice shift

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee

A good, stable employer

Jul 28, 2022 - Senior Financial Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

Express Scripts does value their employees and, in my experience, for the most part treats them right. Management is not above the law, and there is a very good culture of listening to employees and honestly trying to get the job done as best as possible. They used to have a reputation for working their salaried employees to death, but they have over the past ten years taken some major steps to address that.

Cons

Still worried about policy changes post-acquisition by Cigna. While I am unaware of any recent major layoffs or other cost-cutting measures, I fear they are coming.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Express Scripts.

Express Scripts Photos

+ Add Photo
Express Scripts photo of: Express Scripts' Headquarters
Express Scripts photo of: 2018 Veterans Day Celebration
Express Scripts photo of: 2018 Experience Diversity Summit Artwork
Express Scripts photo of: Can Can Sculpture Contest
Express Scripts photo of: POW/MIA Table was on display at our corporate headquarters as a place of honor for fallen, missing or imprisoned military service members throughout the Memorial Day Weekend.
Express Scripts photo of: Some of HQ interns celebrating #NationalInternDay