KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee

All Educated Professional STAY AWAY From Curascript

Jun 22, 2010 - Management in Orlando, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Paid time off Convenient location to work

Cons

I felt obligated to write a review about this company so warn others from applying here. I worked with Curascript over two years in a management position. Due to the economic downturn I was forced to take a job here. This review is based on working in the Orlando location. The overall corporate culture is honestly the worst I have worked in. Most employees have no empowerment and no voice in the company. The Orlando location has several recruiters who find people to work for the company. There is usually one training class a month which should tell you how bad the turnover is. As an employee, I felt that I was just a number and I could be easily be replaced if I did not meet the numbers the company sets for their employees. There are several unfilled positions, which requires more work from current employees. I feel many of the positions were for low-skill employees and the company got just that. At times I felt concerned about patients and their medication. For example, a patient care advocate sending medication but not sending syringes/ supply kit that goes along with it. I believe too much is required of an employee that causes the person on the other-side of the phone rush the customer. I think a big thing that this company promotes is it’s growth. I found this posting and felt the need to include it in this post. Most growth is attributed to acquisitions, so the growth you read about is not sustainable. Growth is not due to innovation or forward-looking strategy, unless of course it is related to acquiring another company. I believe this to be dead on. At the end of the day Curascript pharmacy is a client and patient relationship business which it ultimately fails at. I hope potential job seekers, patients, and plan sponsors read this post. As a person in management I feel this company will fail if it continues on the course it’s on.

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company

Mar 27, 2022 - Financial Analyst in Saint Louis, MO
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Great work life balance -Co-workers are helpful

Cons

-Health insurance is okay -Merit increase and promotions can be on the low side

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Good Company some things need to change thought

Aug 30, 2022 - Customer Service Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Paid 5-Week Training Great PTO and Holidays off Very laid back managenmet as long as you are doing you job Can move up or move Lateral for advancement Company provided equipment Offered voluntary time off when calls were really low

Cons

Training needed to be more in depth for the position it was more towards laws and the company. You dont move up or lateral as fast as they say in the interview . You get quality graded on one call a week and need to be at an average of 92% if you dont meet the average after a few months you will be fired. Even if you meet the rx conversion goals they dont care if your quality is bad.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Express Scripts.

Express Scripts Photos

+ Add Photo
Express Scripts photo of: Express Scripts' Headquarters
Express Scripts photo of: 2018 Veterans Day Celebration
Express Scripts photo of: 2018 Experience Diversity Summit Artwork
Express Scripts photo of: Can Can Sculpture Contest
Express Scripts photo of: POW/MIA Table was on display at our corporate headquarters as a place of honor for fallen, missing or imprisoned military service members throughout the Memorial Day Weekend.
Express Scripts photo of: Some of HQ interns celebrating #NationalInternDay