Extend-A-Care for Kids - Best job i've ever had | Glassdoor
  1. "Best job i've ever had"

Current Employee - Center Supervisor in Austin, TX

I have been working at Extend-A-Care for Kids part-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Weekends off Lots of paid training and great hours Very flexable Recruiting bonuses

Cons

Not very much over time

Extend-A-Care for Kids2019-07-19

July 26, 2019Executive Director

Hello and thank you for taking the time to review Extend-A-Care for Kids at Glassdoor! We appreciate your positive feedback and long-term dedication to the organization. I am proud of your 5+ years of service. Check with your Director about more hours, if you want them. We sometimes ...

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Best ever"

Current Employee - Group Leader in Austin, TX

I have been working at Extend-A-Care for Kids part-time for more than a year

Pros

With transitioning from AS to summer camp you get to meet so many different kids & it’s like making new friends!

Cons

The kids do really like going to the pool & the kids feel we have a short time at the pool so, I would say maybe lengthen pool time or opt to 2 times out of the week?

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you’re doing!

Extend-A-Care for Kids2019-07-22

July 26, 2019Executive Director

Hello! Thanks for reviewing Extend-A-Care for Kids and for your positive and informative review. We will look at the calendar next summer and see if we can expand the swim time. We now have an additional bus, so we may be able to expand the schedule. Love your input. Have a great ...

2. "Great"

Current Employee - Center Supervisor in Austin, TX

I have been working at Extend-A-Care for Kids part-time for more than 5 years

Pros

They are very structure.

Cons

You made have to work till 7 pm. If parents do not pick up their kids in time.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

Extend-A-Care for Kids2019-07-21

July 26, 2019Executive Director

Thank you for you review of Extend-A-Care and for your 5+-years of dedicated service! You are building a legacy in the community with the children and families. Let us know if we can help in any way. Kind regards, Joan Altobelli, PhD - Executive Director

Discover more reviews about Extend-A-Care for Kids.