Extole - Awesome team, strong product, big opportunity | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Extole

"Awesome team, strong product, big opportunity"

I worked at Extole full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Effective, transparent management team. Energetic, talented staff. Blue chip clients. Amazing product team leading the charge in the white-hot social marketing space.

Cons

Sales driven approach can lead to rapid change in spite of great technical complexity. Whether this is a "con" or just a reality of the business opportunity is hard to say. They pull it off though!

Advice to Management

Not much they don't already know I think. Execution should remain the primary focus.

Other Employee Reviews for Extole

1. "Great product, great company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Extole full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great team filled with smart and innovative employees. Management is awesome and really cares about employees and the direction of the company. The product is great, and engineering does a fantastic job of balancing the small and big things.

We continue to pull in great clients which challenge the company and force us to constantly better the product and offerings to keep up with client demands.

Cons

We're in tech, so constant changes with the product are to be expected but hard to keep up with sometimes

Advice to Management

Love the transparancy and keeping your employees in the loop with what's going on with the company. Appreciate the fact that management takes care of employees and goes above to make sure employees are happy at the company and want to come work hard every day.

2. "Interesting, Challenging Career Opportunities"

I worked at Extole full-time

Pros

You'll work with smart, innovative emerging leaders in the SaaS / referral marketing arena.

Cons

Insufficient technical resources at times result in the product lagging behind the hype and the promises made to prospects and clients.

Advice to Management

Continue to "be leaders / make leaders".