Eze Castle Integration - Dynamic Corporate Culture | Glassdoor

"Dynamic Corporate Culture"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Eze Castle Integration full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great corporate culture where performance is rewarded and career advancement is available. The company has put a great deal of effort into training and development over the past couple years

Cons

Lack of communication from top down.

Advice to Management

More transparency from Senior Management as well as a more clear road map of what our short & long term objectives are.

Other Employee Reviews for Eze Castle Integration

"Company that cared for me when needed."

Current Employee - Systems Engineer (Field) in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Systems Engineer (Field) in New York, NY

Pros

I am a current employee who has been with the firm for a little over a year. I've learned so much, especially from the senior technical staff. I am prompted to write about the last 4 months where I had a medical issue to deal with. The benefits really made it easy to get my treatment, more importantly, my manager in addition to my coworkers were extremely understanding of the time I needed to take and me getting better. I am very greatfull for being a part of this family.

Cons

The company is in super growth mode and it's hard being in the field without a desk in the office. Get more lockers for the field guys.

Advice to Management

You've really helped me and my family especially during a tough personal time. Thanks for not only the benefits but the personal support.

"Great company to work for an energetic feel and google atmosphere"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Pros

The company has experienced some great growth in the recent years. Its been fun to be part of this and more importantly having my ideas be heard and acted on. I have been promoted 2 times since I joined the company. I always feel challenged in my role and have been rewarded financially which is always a great thing!

Cons

It can be demanding. This company is all about providing outstanding service to hedge funds managers. These type of companies / people can be hard to please. In fact, its been the most demanding customers I have ever dealt with in my career. If you can't handle the heat stay out of the kitchen!

Advice to Management

The leadership seems to be solid they have managed the growth of the company very well over the years. I would like to see them more active with the employees.