Eze Software - Great Role, Great Team | Glassdoor

"Great Role, Great Team"

Current Employee - Business Consultant
Current Employee - Business Consultant

I have been working at Eze Software full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Been at Eze for over two years and came up through the leadership development program. As a consultant, I've begun to realize how the training program really prepared me for the role. Team is great and I've gotten a lot of product and industry knowledge.

Cons

Initially, I didn't understand how the training program was going to help me in the long run. It seemed very technical and Eze product specific at time, but it has paid off.

Advice to Management

Keep listening to employees, recent initiatives are great to see.

Other Employee Reviews for Eze Software

"Great to start...not to last"

I worked at Eze Software full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Some excellent people there to work with. Great place to learn and get started on a career

Cons

No chance for advancement. Work-life balance is a little off. Formerly a cool startup environment feel has unfortunately transformed into a corporate grind environment.

Advice to Management

Not too much to advise I guess...

"Poor Management, Struggling Culture, No Room for Growth - It's not what it used to be...."

I worked at Eze Software full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

There are/were some great people at Eze. They have good intentions and want to improve.

Cons

It is simply not a great place to work anymore. The company has grown quickly and some managers (that were probably great when they were first promoted and their teams were small) struggle to develop the growing teams that they are now managing. There is no room for growth and the leadership program (which is not much of a program at all) prepares you to become a consultant aka technical support specialist. They make a lot of false promises and target the wrong people because they want to culture to remain full of young former college athletes. They should be targeting people that are actually interested in technology and sell that aspect as opposed to promising people that they will end up in these amazing client facing roles if they can just pick up the tech aspect fast enough. There is a ton of pressure placed on employees, a lack of respect and as a result, very high turnover.