Eze Software - Eze is a great place to work and a true meritocracy. If you do your job well, you will be rewarded accordingly. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Eze Software

"Eze is a great place to work and a true meritocracy. If you do your job well, you will be rewarded accordingly."

Current Employee - QA Analyst
Current Employee - QA Analyst

I have been working at Eze Software full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Eze is a fantastic place to start your career. They do a great job of investing in and helping young promising employees grow. If you are willing to put in the work and show you truly add value, you WILL be rewarded. The QA program, despite other bad reviews, does not live up to the fear, terror and abuse that some reviews on this site portray. There seems to be some bad apple(s) who felt they were entitled to things they did not earn and found this website as a logical place to vent their frustrations. Yes it is an entry level role, yes at some point you will have to do some things you don't want to do, but that is a part of beginning your career and certainly not something exclusive to Eze. My time in QA was enjoyable overall and outside of some infrequent and dire circumstances, believe the hours and pay were more than fair.

Cons

Eze has been growing rapidly over the last few years and the company has struggled to hire at the same rate. As most of the company's employees have been promoted from within, this has a "trickle-up" effect that has left some of the consulting teams very short staffed. It gives employees the opportunity to move up quickly but also has the negative side-effect of inexperienced people having too much responsibility. Management has noticed and is working hard to keep people happy, but needs to either better prioritize hiring or rethink their hiring requirements.

Advice to Management

Keep working hard to retain valuable employees and prioritize hiring

Other Employee Reviews for Eze Software

"Great Role, Great Team"

Current Employee - Business Consultant
    Current Employee - Business Consultant

I have been working at Eze Software full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Been at Eze for over two years and came up through the leadership development program. As a consultant, I've begun to realize how the training program really prepared me for the role. Team is great and I've gotten a lot of product and industry knowledge.

Cons

Initially, I didn't understand how the training program was going to help me in the long run. It seemed very technical and Eze product specific at time, but it has paid off.

Advice to Management

Keep listening to employees, recent initiatives are great to see.

"Great to start...not to last"

I worked at Eze Software full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Some excellent people there to work with. Great place to learn and get started on a career

Cons

No chance for advancement. Work-life balance is a little off. Formerly a cool startup environment feel has unfortunately transformed into a corporate grind environment.

Advice to Management

Not too much to advise I guess...