Eze Software - "Just OK" sums up my feelings. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Eze Software

""Just OK" sums up my feelings."

Current Employee - Developer in Boston, MA
Current Employee - Developer in Boston, MA

I have been working at Eze Software full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Fairly competitive salary, good benefits, lots on onsite perks. Good management and work culture.

Cons

Long hours and the expectation that you put in 60 hour weeks, unclear promotion/compensation scale, management is promoted largely on a tenure scale and less on leading abilities, company is so thin right now that everyone will burn out in a few years if changes aren't made.

Advice to Management

Hire more people, stop stretching us so thin. If you expect us to give up our free time and families then compensate us for that loss.

Other Employee Reviews for Eze Software

"Former Employee"

Former Employee - QA Engineer in Boston, MA
    Former Employee - QA Engineer in Boston, MA

I worked at Eze Software full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

None that I can really think of, salaries are ok, benefits are average, most people are nice to work with.

Cons

Forget about using any new technologies or introducing them it just won't be tolerated.
    They own Zero intellectual property e.g. if they can't build it buy it.
    The entire company is run like a financial sales company but it s Software company.
    When you think about working environment, think trading house.
    When it comes to development tools think 1990
    When it come to QA it's non-existent, that's not to say they don't have any QA just that QA turnover is HIGH (75%) so development ends up providing QA.

Advice to Management

Leave, but seriously I know its all about creating Sales reps but stop leaching from QA.Stop and hiring people with ZERO software experience. Manage the company not the divisions.

"Eze is a Great Place to Be!"

Current Employee - G&A in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - G&A in Boston, MA

I have been working at Eze Software full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Probably one of the best parts about Eze is the opportunity for growth and advancement. I always feel like I'm able to take on more responsibility and learn new things. It's definitely challenging, but its very rewarding and hard work is always recognized.

Cons

I think Eze is a place where there will always be change; not necessarily a bad thing just the nature of the company and constantly wanting to evolve and improve. Its a challenge, but a lot of fun to be a part of. Its about learning how to go with it and adapt to it. The changes have been for the better and in my role given me a ton more to do and learn.

Advice to Management

Keep putting employees first and recognizing their hard work. Its awesome to see that the management team actual listens to employees here and makes changes for the better.