Eze Software - Nice place | Glassdoor

"Nice place"

Current Employee - Software Developer
Current Employee - Software Developer

I have been working at Eze Software full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

1. Very young and smart peoples, great cultures.
2. Clear career path.
3. Senior management people are listening and responding to employee opinion.
4. New causal dressing code for non-client facing positions.
5. Free fruit, drinks, coffee, snacks. Wednesday bagels and Friday beers.

Cons

1. Work-life balance could be better, but again, it is a financial industry.
2. Compensation is low compares to other companies, but with decent benefits.

Advice to Management

I am currently neutral to the new CEO due to he works for only 2 months so far, some positive changes are affecting. But like others said, don't take out the good parts what previous CEO build.

Other Employee Reviews for Eze Software

"Company with No Integrity"

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at Eze Software as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Cool building, nice restaurant below the office which had delicious food and great pastries. Coffee and tea is provided - sorry i can't come up with anything else.

Cons

The company has no integrity when it comes to paying vendor bills - The HR dept. is as clueless as a rock. Very sneaky, hiring people behind managers back. changing job descriptions on the 'fly'. The hiring process is out of control with interview after interview after interview - lie to candidates about timing of positions, low ball salary and expected to work long hours without being compensated properly.

Advice to Management

No constructive advice would be appreciated - management is part of the issue. Honestly, what repeatable company doesn't pay vendor bills when the work has already been completed.

"Company keeps growing and growing - in a great way"

Pros

You are going to be challenged here - I've been with Eze now for a number of years and I've not gotten bored. I appreciate the attention that employees get both in improving their skills in their roles, but also in their ideas, people are willing to listen. While I'm not in a technical role, I've had great opportunities to learn a great deal about the technology we are building and the industry in which we work.

Cons

It is a very demanding environment and it can yield a ton of pressure. A lot of focus has been placed on managers working to consistently improve upon their leadership skills. With the extra attention placed on providing more training opportunities to management, it is going to be interesting to see how people evolve.

Advice to Management

Keep up the ongoing communication with the employees, and keep pushing to better the organization on the whole. The people who choose to work at Eze are very driven, continue to focus on providing inspiration.