F.H. Furr - Happy Plumbing tech | Glassdoor

Employee Review

"Happy Plumbing tech"

Current Employee - Plumber in Manassas, VA
Current Employee - Plumber in Manassas, VA

Pros

I love working here at F.H. Furr, your givin every chance possible to succeed in your trade. They have the best hands on training and coaching for their employees I've been plumbing for 11 yrs and this is by far the best company I've had the pleasure of working for..I'm always recommending Furr for employment to other plumbers..this company is dedicated to satisfying both customer and employees at the same time ...that's just perfect for me.

Cons

no easy pass unless you get one on your own..I hate sitting in traffic

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work

Sep 21, 2016 – Director of Recruiting and Human Resources

We appreciate the positive feedback you've left us! I'm happy to hear that we're the best company you've worked for and that our training/coaching is beneficial to you. We're striving to give our... More

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great Place To Work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Manassas, VA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Manassas, VA

Pros

F.H. Furr is a pofessional, organized and forward thinking organization. The company provides job security and the ability to further your career and move up. I have been employed here for over 10 years and would not consider working for another company in this industry. If you are dedicated to being successful and willing to work in a team environment, this is a good place to work.

Cons

The company is fairly large (for the home improvement industry) and they owe much of there success to having good processes and procedures. Accountability is a must here, some may view this as a con but the pros of giving our customers a consistent, professional experience certainly outweigh the cons of following a process.

Advice to Management

Continue to promote from within and provide ongoing training to develop the talent we already have.

Jul 21, 2016 – Director of Recruiting and Human Resources

Thanks for making time to give us some great feedback. It's always good to see an employee with double digit years of employment with us! We definitely want our employees to feel like their jobs are... More

2. "Lloyd Ferguson"

Current Employee - Electrician
    Current Employee - Electrician

I have been working at F.H. Furr full-time

Pros

I enjoy working at FH FURR because it's a great place to work and everyone is like family

Cons

As of right now everything seems perfect

Advice to Management

None

Jun 30, 2016 – Director of Recruiting and Human Resources

Thanks for taking the time to give us some feedback Lloyd! We're glad to have you on the team and we hope everything stays perfect!

Discover more reviews about F.H. Furr.