1. "Happy Plumbing tech"

Plumber in Manassas, VA

I have been working at F.H. Furr

Pros

I love working here at F.H. Furr, your givin every chance possible to succeed in your trade. They have the best hands on training and coaching for their employees I've been plumbing for 11 yrs and this is by far the best company I've had the pleasure of working for..I'm always recommending Furr for employment to other plumbers..this company is dedicated to satisfying both customer and employees at the same time ...that's just perfect for me.

Cons

no easy pass unless you get one on your own..I hate sitting in traffic

Continue reading

F.H. Furr Response

September 21, 2016Director of Recruiting and Human Resources

We appreciate the positive feedback you've left us! I'm happy to hear that we're the best company you've worked for and that our training/coaching is beneficial to you. We're striving to give our employees the support they deserve and need in order to make them "Absolutely the Best". Please keep recommending us for employment opportunities and remember that there is an awesome referral bonus program for you if we hire any of your referrals! I'll address the EZ-Pass suggestion with the Leadership team and see if that's something we could consider providing! Please let me know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Other Employee Reviews

"Absolutely the Best!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Manassas, VA

I have been working at F.H. Furr full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have been with F.H. Furr for over a year and have been consistently impressed with the professionalism and integrity of the organization. Furr cares about their employees AND customers, and showcases this in upholding a clearly defined set of Core Values that focus on a commitment to training & professional development, social responsibility, and ethical behavior. The company has shown me nothing but consistent follow through, and have set clear expectations for performance across the board. They pay well for all roles in our region, and expect employees to meet the high standards that we set in serving each other and our community. Overall, I have been very happy with my move to F.H. Furr and they have succeeded in fully engaging me as an employee.

Cons

I don't have too many complaints about the company or culture. If you are willing to put in the work that is asked of you and aren't afraid to ask for guidance when it is needed, you tend to be successful at Furr. The only thing I would recommend is enhancing some of the more dated benefits packages such as vacation vs. sick leave or the 401K matching.

2. "Good company solid management no complaint"

Current Employee - Plumber Apprentice in Manassas, VA

I have been working at F.H. Furr full-time for less than a year

Pros

Easy interview willing to train

Cons

None that I have encountered so far

Discover more reviews about F.H. Furr.