F.H. Furr - Great Place To Work | Glassdoor

Employee Review

"Great Place To Work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Manassas, VA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Manassas, VA

Pros

F.H. Furr is a pofessional, organized and forward thinking organization. The company provides job security and the ability to further your career and move up. I have been employed here for over 10 years and would not consider working for another company in this industry. If you are dedicated to being successful and willing to work in a team environment, this is a good place to work.

Cons

The company is fairly large (for the home improvement industry) and they owe much of there success to having good processes and procedures. Accountability is a must here, some may view this as a con but the pros of giving our customers a consistent, professional experience certainly outweigh the cons of following a process.

Advice to Management

Continue to promote from within and provide ongoing training to develop the talent we already have.

Jul 21, 2016 – Director of Recruiting and Human Resources

Thanks for making time to give us some great feedback. It's always good to see an employee with double digit years of employment with us! We definitely want our employees to feel like their jobs are... More

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Lloyd Ferguson"

Current Employee - Electrician
    Current Employee - Electrician

I have been working at F.H. Furr full-time

Pros

I enjoy working at FH FURR because it's a great place to work and everyone is like family

Cons

As of right now everything seems perfect

Advice to Management

None

Jun 30, 2016 – Director of Recruiting and Human Resources

Thanks for taking the time to give us some feedback Lloyd! We're glad to have you on the team and we hope everything stays perfect!

2. "Great Place Overall"

I have been working at F.H. Furr full-time (More than a year)

Pros

F. H. Furr has been an appreciative, forward thinking organization that truly puts its employees and customers first by listening to our voices. It is easy to represent a company that has tremendous values and seeks to improve the lifestyle of the people it serves.

Cons

There could be more opportunity to get some of the departments together to get to know others who are working in the company to achieve some of the same goals.

Jul 22, 2016 – Director of Recruiting and Human Resources

Well thank you very much for the positive things you have to say about F.H. Furr and thanks for taking the time to write them! I do agree that we could do a better job of having events where... More

Discover more reviews about F.H. Furr.