- 5.0Aug 11, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
The culture and benefits of this company are unmatched in my opinion!
Lots of moving parts with products so always learning new things!
- 5.0Nov 8, 2023Sr Product OwnerFormer Employee, more than 8 years
F5 appreciates it's employees and shows it. Always supportive and giving opportunities to advance.
Technology Services has undergone many changes in the last couple of years. All the changes have added complexity to the environment.1
- 3.0Jun 27, 2023Systems EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 5 years
- Love some of my coworkers and have made some lifelong friends - My direct managers have been awesome and have helped me grow - Health insurance is insanely good - While I disagree with RTO, the office is nice - Work-Life Balance is pretty solid
- IT Upper management has absolutely no idea what they are doing. The blend of incompetence and sometimes borderline hostility from management has put us in a very bad spot. The recent re-org was and continues to be the worst roll out I have experienced. From what I can see, morale is at an all time low and no one knows what to do. Any time we think we are going to get an update, meetings get cancelled. Most questions get answered with anywhere between "I don't know" and "We will have to see". Productivity seems to have been effectively shut down while management decides what to do with the re-org. - Layoffs, followed by a re-org, then followed by RTO is not the way to keep talent at F5. - Compensation is all over the place. HR will work against you when it comes to being fairly compensated.31