FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles - So far so good.... | Glassdoor

"So far so good...."

Current Employee - Supplier Development
Current Employee - Supplier Development

I have been working at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The company genuinely wants to impress change upon it's workers to improve sustained success - there are 16 leadership skills they expect of each of its employees. Some of those I believe are taken to heart and appreciated by leadership. The exterior appearance of effort appears impressive - the company is trying to build a good retention program.

Cons

I believe the flexibility of work life balance is still not to par with the rest of the world. The 16 leadership qualities are valued highly depending on your leadership, whether they are old school or new. Sometimes it's best to be the nice passive employee if you want to build your career vs. challenging status quo. There are salaried union workers in the office doing what I would consider an administrative level job that could be done cheaper by a non-union work-force. I work many hours as a salaried employee while I haven't heard a peep about bonuses, raises or profit sharing from leadership at my level. I cannot stand the stigma that salaried office workers have gotten over the years of being the "suits making the big bucks" (almost as if we do nothing to contribute to success of the organization). Many union line workers make a heck of a lot more than I do and get paid for every hour worked. God bless the union but they all need to recognize that our paycheck comes from the same place and their is value in every job all of us are hired to do.

Advice to Management

Promote more work life balance - force all leadership to learn how beneficial it is for employee retention. Flex-work arrangements, etc.

Other Employee Reviews for FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles

1. "Good school.."

Former Employee - Project Manager in Turin (Italy)
    Former Employee - Project Manager in Turin (Italy)

I worked at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I had the chance to be involved in several projects with growing responsibilies and budget. You can easily travel abroad, know people and grow professionally.

It's a good school where you can learn how to be effective in complex and big organizations.

Cons

The company is facing a big downturn and it's very difficult to have a career advancement even if you are considered a talent.

Advice to Management

They should focus more on products.

"Right place for right person"

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Chennai (India)
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Chennai (India)

I have been working at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

very good for learners and talent

Cons

less package need to be improved

Advice to Management

no need ...