FCS Software Solutions - Perform and Earn | Glassdoor

"Perform and Earn"

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in New Delhi (India)
Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in New Delhi (India)

I have been working at FCS Software Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

FCS Software Solutions is one of the leading US recruitment and staffing firms, which has in the market for more than 18 years. A person starting his career with FCS will get a lot of opportunities in the future. The best thing here is that your earnings are exponentially related to your performance, and the targets are not so demanding as in case of the competitors from the same sector.

Cons

You will have to keep on increasing your performance if you want to stay in your seat. With over 500 companies in the US staffing sector and new ones coming up each day, the competition is really tough.

Advice to Management

New growth and marketing strategies need to be developed for better chances of survival in the market.

Other Employee Reviews for FCS Software Solutions

1. "Good Place To Start"

Current Employee - Software Developer
    Current Employee - Software Developer

Pros

Its a good place to start. Good training and your good work is appreciated. Good balance between work and personal life.

Cons

Management is not good. especially middle management. Sometimes managment has issue with letting people know to stance of the company. Payscale is not defined. Not much growth potential

Advice to Management

Quarterly meetings with the whole company to update on progress. Let your employees know where the company stands. Better to hear it from you than on the front page.

2. "Nice exprience with Puresoft"

Current Contractor - Java Developer in San Jose, CA
    Current Contractor - Java Developer in San Jose, CA

I have been working at FCS Software Solutions as a contractor (More than 8 years)

Pros

Hi Guys,
    Today i am gonna share my best experience with "puresoft" company. I am really happy that i got a chance to work with "puresoft Inc". I don't know about the other companies but "puresoft" release the payment on time without any excuse., If i get another chance to work with "puresoft" again then I would definitely grab this opportunity so my over all experience with "puresoft" is really good.

Cons

They should give more emphasis on Sports and other cultural activities on every weekend.