FCS Software Solutions - Good Place To Start | Glassdoor

"Good Place To Start"

Current Employee - Software Developer
Current Employee - Software Developer

Pros

Its a good place to start. Good training and your good work is appreciated. Good balance between work and personal life.

Cons

Management is not good. especially middle management. Sometimes managment has issue with letting people know to stance of the company. Payscale is not defined. Not much growth potential

Advice to Management

Quarterly meetings with the whole company to update on progress. Let your employees know where the company stands. Better to hear it from you than on the front page.

Other Employee Reviews for FCS Software Solutions

1. "Nice exprience with Puresoft"

Current Contractor - Java Developer in San Jose, CA
    Current Contractor - Java Developer in San Jose, CA

I have been working at FCS Software Solutions as a contractor (More than 8 years)

Pros

Hi Guys,
    Today i am gonna share my best experience with "puresoft" company. I am really happy that i got a chance to work with "puresoft Inc". I don't know about the other companies but "puresoft" release the payment on time without any excuse., If i get another chance to work with "puresoft" again then I would definitely grab this opportunity so my over all experience with "puresoft" is really good.

Cons

They should give more emphasis on Sports and other cultural activities on every weekend.

"Business Analyst"

Former Employee - Business Analyst
    Former Employee - Business Analyst

Pros

They paid me (eventually). People with whom I spoke were polite, although I had no direct phone number for anyone at the company - only email addresses!

Cons

No real contact person - shell company operating from overseas. Had to watch payment they made mistakes on occasion and took months to resolve. Payment only came via wire - not direct deposit - so it cost me $15 every time I was paid... Sketchy at best,