FCi Federal - Awesome place to work, great people, great culture!! | Glassdoor
  1. "Awesome place to work, great people, great culture!!"

Current Employee - Headquarters in Ashburn, VA

I have been working at FCi Federal full-time for more than a year

Pros

The people, the size of the company makes it much easier to get things done and have impact. Flexibility and benefits are good. More like a family than other companies. FCi does celebrate their people.

Cons

Growing so fast need to ensure infrastructure and systems are also caught up with the significant growth. Geographically dispersed can cause distress for those not at headquarters.

Advice to Management

Always communicate the way you do no matter how much the company grows. Hire hire hire we all need more help because we are growing so fast.

FCi Federal2017-03-24
  1. "I have worked for FCI for a year but have worked at this location under different companies (contracts) for 12 years."

Current Employee - GC1 in Lees Summit, MO

I have been working at FCi Federal full-time for more than a year

Pros

I think FCI is a great company to work for. I work Monday thru Friday and if we are busy sometimes on Saturday I have to work and I'm paid time in a half pay which helps out for spending money. I get every government holiday off with pay and my hours are the same every week. The benefits are great and I love the people I work with.

Cons

It is a big company so you don't get all the perks you get from some small companies.

FCi Federal2017-03-21
  2. "Good pay, decent workload"

Current Employee - Data Entry Clerk in Saint Albans, VT

I have been working at FCi Federal full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

contract job at Dept of Homeland Security through FCI Federal. :the hours are good, over time is offered during busy season. the pay is good and the work is easy.. pretty much typing all day but keying speed does matter. a lot of potlucks and incentives. room for growth!

Cons

when over time is mandatory in april.

FCi Federal2019-04-20

Discover more reviews about FCi Federal.