FDM Group - Great start to your career | Glassdoor
  1. "Great start to your career"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Warwick, West Midlands, England

I have been working at FDM Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

You get placed at great clients in roles that would not be possible if you were to apply through the standard process. Even though the pay is not great, after the two years it is likely that you will be made permanent at the client and salary rises significantly. You also have some really good account managers and trainers who genuinely want you to succeed.

Cons

The pay is not great and some of the account managers will try and shoehorn you into a role that isn't the best fit.

Advice to Management

Not really advise but just make sure that the right people are being put forward for the most relevant roles.

FDM Group2017-01-19

FDM Group Response

January 31, 2017CIO

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I am pleased to hear that you are enjoying your journey with FDM and that you recognise the opportunities ahead. I completely agree that it is crucial to put forward the right people for the right roles and we will continue to do our ...

"A great opportunity"

Current Employee - Software Developer in New York, NY

I have been working at FDM Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great academy with solid teaching foundation

Cons

Low pay, but that is to be expected

FDM Group2019-08-06
  2. "Completed training for Java Stream"

Current Contractor - FDM Trainee

I have been working at FDM Group

Pros

There's a lot of great technologies that you will learn. Great opportunity to be placed with top companies.

Cons

There is no certainty of placement. Once training is completed you will not be payed anymore even though you are still an employee. Since you are under a contract you are unable to pursue some other jobs. You are left waiting with no pay until you are placed. Breaking contract leads to paying around 20k fee. If you're not placed then you're stuck with no pay.

Advice to Management

Give trainees who have not been placed opportunity to continuing learning with pay. Removing pay leads to removing an incentive to continue learning.

FDM Group2019-09-16

Discover more reviews about FDM Group.