FICO - Intellectual challenges and smart people - without all the egos | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for FICO

"Intellectual challenges and smart people - without all the egos"

Current Employee - Senior Director in Birmingham, England (UK)
Current Employee - Senior Director in Birmingham, England (UK)

Pros

FICO has an outstanding record of creating value for its clients through innovative applications of analytics - a field that is taking off. Combine that with a smart bunch of people, and very few prima donnas, and you have a great experience. I have been able to grow, advance, lead and travel because of FICO. They reward intelligence and haard work.

Cons

Resources are stretched thin - it's not a place to work if you're used to huge budgets and large teams.

Advice to Management

Continue to focus on our clients and win their respect.

Other Employee Reviews for FICO

"You get what you give. Work hard, be loyal and learn from people around you."

Current Employee - Director
    Current Employee - Director

Pros

The people I have worked with over my 10+ years at FICO are what keep me working so hard. Teamwork is emphasised and you have to rely on your colleagues for support, knowledge and share workload. If you are willing to work hard and invest in yourself, you can become very successful. Oh and love your job.

Cons

When change occurs you just have to keep going, I've been through a few CEO's, much restructuring and I've learnt that if you just keep working as you are, you will (most of the time) come out the other side. We have unfortunately lost some amazing, smart people along the way.

Advice to Management

As we go through further change here at FICO, new opportunities excite me and consequently refresh my role and responsibilities. I'd say invest in those loyal to FICO and continue listening. Be brave, take risks and recruit more people willing to dig-in and get the job done.

"FICO is an exciting company to work for"

Pros

FICO invests in technology to drive innovation in multiple industries and offers employees an opportunity to expand their careers while solving interesting analytic problems.

Cons

FICO is still strategically searching for its "fit" in the software analytics business and faces many competitors which could affect its long term ability to grow.