FICO - I've had a stable career at FICO working for interesting, recognizable clients which has made the work exciting. | Glassdoor

"I've had a stable career at FICO working for interesting, recognizable clients which has made the work exciting."

Current Employee - Senior Engineer in Roseville, MN

I have been working at FICO full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I like working for FICO for the challenging clients with whom I've gotten to work. Always cutting edge technology has been utilized based upon the client solution and expectations. Because of this my skill set has always improved and I've been exposed to diverse software. The office culture has improved the last few years with a CEO focused on keeping talent rather than with layoffs. Flexible working hours are a benefit too for work/life balance.

Cons

Stingy with money for the working class employees. It's hard to keep up with the cost of living when during an annual review there is no raise given. Company policy states they don't believe in giving a cost of living increase. Ironically there always seems to be plenty of money for the executive leader's salaries, bonuses and stock options.

FICO2014-07-23

"Attorney"

I have been working at FICO full-time

Pros

Collaborative environment, working with really smart people. Compensation is broad based meaning everyone has some variable compensation in addition to a competitive salary.

Cons

Disparate locations making working a little more difficult to get things done.

FICO2018-11-26
  2. "Not for everyone"

Former Employee - Senior Director in San Jose, CA

I worked at FICO full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Excellent company leadership - able to execute on long term vision. Great future ahead of them.

Cons

Highly regulated industry. Overly constrained by risk averse attitudes sometimes leads to stifling innovation.

FICO2020-01-30

Discover more reviews about FICO.