FIJI Water - I had a great experience interning during Fashion Week | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for FIJI Water

"I had a great experience interning during Fashion Week"

Former Employee - Fashion Week Intern in Manassas, VA
Former Employee - Fashion Week Intern in Manassas, VA

Pros

I worked for Fiji Water during NY Fashion Week and it was a great way to see a variety of fashion shows I never would have been able to see otherwise. They took us out to lunch and dinner regularly and I was provided a year of free Fiji Water delivered to my door.

Cons

The fashion week internship was unpaid, and provided no housing stipend since it was in NYC. This was really an excuse for them to have pretty girls hand out their water to celebrities and other fashion industry professionals, without having to pay anyone to do so. But if you want to attend fashion week it's a remarkable opportunity. I was not able to network or gain professionally from the internship as they promised.

Advice to Management

The two people leading the 4 interns were fun and organized and were really a pleasure to work with. Asside from one snafu that resulted from miscommunication, I think they were donig a great job.

Other Employee Reviews for FIJI Water

1. "Packaging Engineer"

I worked at FIJI Water full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I learned a lot. Worked with great people. Good business exposure and a lot of hands on experience.

Cons

Really fast paced environment with no breaks and no one to really guide or help fix it if you made mistakes.

Advice to Management

People should feel comfortable - not scared - to ask questions. You should try and cultivate a learning environment especially for people just entering the work force.

2. "Intern"

Current Intern - Anonymous Intern
    Current Intern - Anonymous Intern

I have been working at FIJI Water as an intern

Pros

Great environment full of intellectual people. Managers are more than willing to help with work or any questions you may have.

Cons

Many employees work out of state so the time zone can be difficult at times. Other than that, no complaints.

Advice to Management

Reach out to the newer, younger employees in the company. When management goes out of their way to speak to an employee it makes a big difference.