FREIGHTQUOTE - Change just for change | Glassdoor

"Change just for change"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lenexa, KS
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lenexa, KS

I worked at FREIGHTQUOTE full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The people make the atmosphere.

Cons

Management is constantly making changes just to make them and HR has no idea what's going on. Internally, it's a dysfunctional place to work. Company states there is a lot of room for advancement opportunities, but they seem to hire from the outside more than promoting good workers from within.

Advice to Management

There should be more transparency and communication to employees; trust has been lost amongst the employee population and the attitude of "everyone is replaceable" needs to go away so that a healthier workplace starts to develop.

Other Employee Reviews for FREIGHTQUOTE

1. "Freightquote is a great place to work!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lenexa, KS
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lenexa, KS

Pros

FQ has a great work/life balance. The benefits are great, PTO is generous. My manager gives me weekly feedback on my performance and things going on around the company. My opportunity for growth is great and I'm looking forward to a long career at FQ. I can say that I truly enjoy coming to work every day.

Cons

I personally don't have any cons about the company. We are a growing company, and with any company that experiences growth, there are always going to be a few bumps in the road.

Advice to Management

The managers that I've had the opportunity to work with have always been very professional and encouraging. FQ is a great place to work your way up within the company if your interested in a management position.

"A good place to work for the person with the right expectations"

Former Employee - New Business Representative II in Lenexa, KS
    Former Employee - New Business Representative II in Lenexa, KS

Pros

Work environment is hectic but controlled. You never take your work home with you.

Cons

Leadership is inconsistent, and employees are treated as being expendable and untrustworthy.