Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 5 years

Build your career here

Sep 14, 2021 - Engineering Manager in Menlo Park, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Do the best work of your life. Managment supports each individual. Expectations are high and so is the compensation, both monetary and personal.

Cons

Everything we do is examined under the microscope of public scrutiny.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Facebook Response

Employer Representative

We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. As we grow and scale, we'll continue to reward for impact and support our people.

1. 5.0
    Current Contractor, more than 1 year

Great

Oct 22, 2021 - Anonymous Contractor
    Business Outlook

Pros

Cool, fun environment. Go Facebook

Cons

Not cool hours, pr, representation

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

People Focused

May 24, 2020 - Engineering Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Facebook deeply cares about its employees and has built a compelling culture around support and growth. Career growth opportunities are plentiful. If you don't like the team you're on or don't get the support you want from your manger, Facebook empowers you to find new teams or projects. Facebook wants its employees to be invested in their work and to feel connected to its larger mission. If large scale opportunities and growth are important to you, Facebook is a fantastic place to work.

Cons

Facebook's culture is demanding and fast paced. The greatest aspect of working at Facebook is that everyone is very motivated and very smart. The problem with this is that they all expect the very same of you. Holding a very high bar for excellence can certainly be demanding so it's important to make sure you're always carefully paying attention to your own personal work/life balance.

167 people found this review helpful

Facebook Response

Employer Representative

Thank you for this thoughtful feedback. Building a career at Facebook is about using your unique strengths, doing meaningful work that matters to you and making Facebook better. We're glad you're here on this journey with us.

Discover more reviews about Facebook.