FactSet - FactSet is a tremendously well-run business who takes care of hard-working, top performers. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for FactSet

"FactSet is a tremendously well-run business who takes care of hard-working, top performers."

Current Employee - Sales Specialist in Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Sales Specialist in Chicago, IL

Pros

FactSet is a hard-working, humble and performance-driven culture. My colleagues are great. I get to travel all over the country and work with leaders in the investment management industry. Benefits are tremendous. Office facilities are top-notch. Work is constantly challenging and rewarding. Our culture is our strongest asset that competitors simply cannot replicate. It starts at the top.

Cons

Consistently long hours. I would like to be paid more. I don't have many negatives to say. Negative reviews would only come from poor performers who don't work hard or disgruntled employees of a company FactSet acquired.

Advice to Management

FactSet's senior management has all my confidence. They all carry themselves with humility, confidence and integrity. My advice would be to continue what they've been doing the past 5 years.

Other Employee Reviews for FactSet

1. "FactSet is a top notch to begin a career and is an even better place to spend a long time."

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in New York, NY

Pros

FactSet excels at fostering a collective atmosphere driven to achieve group goals and has an extreme focus on carefully and supportively managing it's many and varied constituents.

Cons

FactSet suffers only from some similar problems to larger corporations, the occasional inability to look 5 steps in the future etc.

Advice to Management

Be proactive rather than reactive. Reactive is our secure place, but we will need to drive further ahead to beat our already established competition

"Good place to work overall"

Current Employee - Sales in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Sales in Chicago, IL

Pros

Great work environment and great benefits

Cons

Once you're in sales you're stuck there

Advice to Management

Keep on doing what you do