1. "Great place to work!!"

5.0

I have been working at Fahey Pest and Lawn Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The pros of working at Fahey is the fact that they are family owned, so there is no corporate to deal with, we have fun at work and provide amazing customer service so we can be proud to say we work here!

Cons

I do not have any

Office Manager

Thank you for reviewing us. We appreciate employees like you that contribute to our awesome culture.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Family Owned - Fun Family Environment"

Current Employee - Pest Control Technician in Sarasota, FL

I have been working at Fahey Pest and Lawn Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

*Family Owned *Follows the mission and vision daily *Employee Growth *Family atmosphere *Weekly Training *Company Benefits (Company Vehicle)

Cons

None beside June, July and August, but that is not a company flaw, it’s the downfall of Living in Paradise!

Continue reading

Office Manager

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at Fahey. Thank you for being a part of our mission and vision as well as our company culture, we could not do this without great employees!

2. "A company that stands above the rest!"

Current Employee - Technician

Pros

Having work experience with a multitude of companies, I can confidently state that Fahey Pest & Lawn Solutions is a business that simply does everything in a great way! The employee morale is naturally astoundingly high, and is supported by great structure in consistent work expectations (high productivity is always rewarded and emphasized!), competitive benefits, engaging and challenging goals & growth, emphasis on work/life balance, and a natural focus on community between the team that makes everyone feel like family. Consistency in all of these avenues makes Fahey a company that stands above the rest! I have never before being employed by this company enjoyed being part of a team like this.

Cons

I have no negative comments about this company.

Office Manager

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We love to hear things like this! We are glad you are a part of our family here at Fahey Pest & Lawn Solutions.

Discover more reviews about Fahey Pest and Lawn Solutions.