FairfieldNodal - Fairfield was good place to work | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for FairfieldNodal

"Fairfield was good place to work"

Former Employee - Support Manager in Sugar Land, TX
Former Employee - Support Manager in Sugar Land, TX

Pros

Fairfield is good place to work. Fairfield hires top notch talent and pays them high salaries. They have excellent health benefits and good yearly bonuses. I liked the autonomy and felt good about my work there.

Cons

Comprehensive performance reviews and career path guidance is lacking. Sometimes upper management is not plugged in to departmental performance and allows poor job performance to last longer than it should

Advice to Management

I recommend tighter financial controls on departmental budgets and closer review of departmental managers' performance with respect to sales goals , revenue , expenses, etc

Other Employee Reviews for FairfieldNodal

1. "Data Processing"

I worked at FairfieldNodal full-time

Pros

Fairfield was a great company to work for. I worked in Data Processing, Marine division, and the coworkers, management and everything was pretty great. You need to be a good self-starter to succeed there.

Cons

Lack of support sometimes hurt the ability to perform well.

Advice to Management

Improve training and professional development opportunities

2. "Good for the right person."

I worked at FairfieldNodal full-time

Pros

The ability to travel on the companies dime, and getting equal time off, was by far the best reason to work for Fairfieldnodal offshore. The ships I had the opportunity too work on were mostly clean and accommodations were nice. Management really tried to be fair with scheduling and give you equal time off. Benefits are good, and for a reasonable price to the employee. Coworkers were always willing to help with questions, both Observers and Processors. Party managers worked hard for their crews and were approachable.

Cons

Working for Fairfield changed a lot after the industry dip of 2015-2016. My supervisor was over loaded with responsibility and it leaked over onto my responsibilities, while in the office. Due to the size of the company, and the new management / management style, there was little room for career growth.

Advice to Management

Make sure new hires are trained well.