FalconStor - FalconStor 2018 | Glassdoor
  1. "FalconStor 2018"

I have been working at FalconStor full-time

Pros

New management is willing to listen and seems committed to positive change. My immediate supervisor is extremely supportive and great to work for. Allowed the freedom to work independently.

Cons

lack of internal resources can be difficult at times. there is still the stigma of FalconStor's history.

FalconStor2018-12-06

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Positive outlook for the future"

Current Freelancer - Anonymous Freelancer

I have been working at FalconStor

Pros

I had good conversations with the new senior leadership and they seem committed to turning the company around. They seem to have a vision and a plan to turn around this company which seems to have been on a downhill slide in the past. Some hard choices will have to be made in the process but I have faith that the company is on a path to recovery.

Cons

Not enough information at this time.

Advice to Management

Stay focused on the people, product and customers like you are and things will turn around. Good luck!

FalconStor2017-10-19

FalconStor Response

February 9, 2018Senior Director Global HR

Thanks a lot for your feedback - we really appreciate it and thanks also for your advice - it´s exactly what we are trying to do and to your point: we can already see the positive impact. We are also trying to be as transparent as possible and increase the rate and quality of our internal communication.

2. "FalconStor Rebuild"

I have been working at FalconStor full-time

Pros

Upper management takes in feedback and willing to pivot company based on market conditions. Great place for people wanting purpose and ability to make a meaningful impact. Employees entrusted with autonomy in their work to get positive results.

Cons

Negative unfounded perception of company in market place. Sometimes a lack of resources to perform your tasks.

FalconStor2018-12-06

Discover more reviews about FalconStor.