FalconStor - Exciting time to work for FalconStor with the announcement of a new product receiving a lot of positive attention. | Glassdoor
  1. "Exciting time to work for FalconStor with the announcement of a new product receiving a lot of positive attention."

Current Employee - Regional Director in Melville, NY

I have been working at FalconStor full-time for more than a year

Pros

Attitude of a start-up. Fun and exciting company. Get to be involved in a lot of things you wouldn't experience in a large company.

Cons

Resources are tight, but everyone chips in to help. People are handling multipole roles, they might not ordinarily be involved with.

Advice to Management

Show people you appreciate some of the sacrifices staff is making to compensate for lack of resources. People are working hard and need some recognition. Walk around the office and look like you're having fun. That will translate into a happy environment.

FalconStor2015-03-21

FalconStor Response

June 18, 2015Human Resources

We appreciate your feedback and are happy to learn you are involved in new opportunities. Our quarterly town halls have been successful at bringing employees together in a relaxed happy hour like environment. We are working on some new ways to keep up the fun. We would hope the multiple roles you may be involved with are challenging to you and exposing you to new things that help you grow as a person. We value the hard work our employees put forth every day to help us become more successful. Not every day can be a great day, but we are having fun along the way.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Positive outlook for the future"

Current Freelancer - Anonymous Freelancer

I have been working at FalconStor

Pros

I had good conversations with the new senior leadership and they seem committed to turning the company around. They seem to have a vision and a plan to turn around this company which seems to have been on a downhill slide in the past. Some hard choices will have to be made in the process but I have faith that the company is on a path to recovery.

Cons

Not enough information at this time.

Advice to Management

Stay focused on the people, product and customers like you are and things will turn around. Good luck!

FalconStor2017-10-19

FalconStor Response

February 9, 2018Senior Director Global HR

Thanks a lot for your feedback - we really appreciate it and thanks also for your advice - it´s exactly what we are trying to do and to your point: we can already see the positive impact. We are also trying to be as transparent as possible and increase the rate and quality of our internal communication.

2. "FalconStor 2018"

I have been working at FalconStor full-time

Pros

New management is willing to listen and seems committed to positive change. My immediate supervisor is extremely supportive and great to work for. Allowed the freedom to work independently.

Cons

lack of internal resources can be difficult at times. there is still the stigma of FalconStor's history.

FalconStor2018-12-06

Discover more reviews about FalconStor.