Faneuil - Horrible | Glassdoor

"Horrible"

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Nashville, TN
Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Nashville, TN

I worked at Faneuil as a contractor

Pros

My coworker's, although they got rid of people quickly. I loved the feeling of helping other's out who are in a tough time in their life due to unemployment. People are hurting out there and I feel compassion for them.

Cons

Not challenging enough. The IT guy would walk up and down looking at our screens. Also depending on who was the quality assurance person you could either get a great review or a poor review. It should not be based on who is reviewing your call.They were extremely vindictive and would fire people for the slightest offence. They were really about their money and not their employee's. It was a hostile and uncomfortable work environment.

Advice to Management

Don't treat your employee's like little children. Remember your worker's make you and do not only think of the bottom line. Treat everyone equally, if you call a person about not coming in you should call everyone. Don't pick and choose based on who are your friends.

Other Employee Reviews for Faneuil

"The right organization + the right location = Great work environment!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA

I have been working at Faneuil full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Employees in Spokane Washington are an amazing team! I found a great building location and management team.

Cons

The medical insurance has a very high deductible for the Faneuil employees. (Family option)

Advice to Management

You are doing a great job. Keep the culture you are building. It is working in your environment.

"I work as a Toll Collector, and am required to provide customer service, operate cash register, and handle money."

Current Employee - Toll Collector in Deerfield Beach, FL
    Current Employee - Toll Collector in Deerfield Beach, FL

I have been working at Faneuil full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Fanueil is a good place to work, however, all toll plazas in this area are closing within the next few months.

Cons

No opportunity for advancement beyond entry level