Farmers Insurance Group - If insurance interests you, than I recommend this job | Glassdoor
  1. "If insurance interests you, than I recommend this job"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Woodland Hills, CA

I have been working at Farmers Insurance Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great benefits, good management and leadership. Lots of opportunity for career advancement and growth.

Cons

There is a lot of time, money and energy wasted on projects that seemingly are carried out solely out of obligation to seem like work is being done. Promotions sometimes go to those that push things forward even though these "things" are not advantageous to the company.

Farmers Insurance Group2019-10-27
  1. "Excellent Benefits"

Current Employee - Special Field Claim Representative

I have been working at Farmers Insurance Group full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Benefits are hard to beat. 10 weeks paid parental leave, 4% 401k base plus a 6% match (you put in 6, farmers puts in 10). 20 days PTO to start, add 5 days at 5 years, 5 more at 10, then 5 more at 20.

Cons

Customers and contractors can be difficult to deal with at times. Goals can sometimes feel unattainable.

Farmers Insurance Group2020-01-16
  2. "Great Place to work"

Current Employee - Service Advocate in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Farmers Insurance Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great benefits, great organizational culture, opportunities to grow.

Cons

This type of job not for everyone and take time to adjust to the pace and work flow.

Farmers Insurance Group2020-01-10

Discover more reviews about Farmers Insurance Group.