Fast Track Urgent Care Center - The HR Manager is very friendly and happily tries to work with your schedule as much a she can. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Fast Track Urgent Care Center

"The HR Manager is very friendly and happily tries to work with your schedule as much a she can."

I have been working at Fast Track Urgent Care Center full-time

Pros

The benefits of working at FastTrack include the people, the pay and the locations are all conveniently located.

Cons

The downside to working with FastTrack is that sometimes work hours can be changed without notification from Human Resources and with all the updates in the medical field dealing with policy,FastTrack policies have been changing a lot recently so it creates confusion.

Other Employee Reviews for Fast Track Urgent Care Center

1. "Solid Company - Great Growth Potential - (Just read the Google reviews)"

Current Employee - Front Desk Receptionist in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Front Desk Receptionist in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Fast Track Urgent Care Center full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

* Flexible hours - We usually work three, 12 hour shifts and one 6 hour shift. I like having days off during the week, and don't mind working some weekends.
    * Solid company with great growth potential - I love working for a company with such rave reviews. It makes you proud to be a part of it and wear the logo. They strive for 100% patient satisfaction but not at their employees' expense.
    * Management works with you (although I can only speak for front office). They are approachable and try to work with you to the best of their ability.
    * Clean working environment - modern offices and equipment
    * Providers and personable and friendly to all staff
    * There's always an option to pick up hours for over-time in any location.
    * Job security. This company will be around for a long time and we're growing every year by 2 clinics.

In response to reading other's reviews on here, of course you can't bring your phone to the desk (with HIPAA laws), and yes, you do need to show up on time and stay until the work is done. Show up with a good work ethic and a willingness to learn and abide by policy and procedures, and you'll be fine!

Cons

Honestly, it's hard to come up with a "con", but if I were to mention one, it would be the after 8:00 pm patients. This really doesn't bother me "too" much, because it doesn't happen that often, but it does happen and it can be frustrating when it does (we're compensated though). If we have a patient that comes in at 7:55pm, we of course see them. But say that person is in the room with the provider and another pt walks in the door at 8:20pm (mind you, we're supposed to close at 8pm) it is mandatory we see that patient. We are not allowed to lock the doors until the last patient has been seen. It can go on and you just pray to God that by 8:45, when that last patient is in the room, that nobody walks in. LOL! After a 12 hour a day, it can be brutal!! However, it doesn't happen often.

But, for every patient you check in after 8pm, you get a $10 gift card. So, again, management works with you and rewards your hard work. I think this gives Fast Track the "edge" over all urgent care centers and it's really not that bad. I take pride wearing the Fast Track logo.

Advice to Management

No advice. Just thanks. I have read the other reviews on here and they say the exact opposite of what it is now. Again, I can only speak of front office (not mid-office/clinical). Keep up the good work, I know you work hard.

2. "Privately held Urgent Care Center"

Former Employee - Administrative in Tampa, FL
    Former Employee - Administrative in Tampa, FL

I worked at Fast Track Urgent Care Center full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Flexible work hours, good pay with annual raises, they offer benefits and 401k and there is PTO after one year. Good opportunity to get your foot in the door in the medical field
    Growing (adding about 1-2 clinics per year).
    Co-workers are awesome!

Cons

long shifts, open 7 days a week
    they don't like anyone running late or calling out
    no cell phones allowed in areas of patient care

Advice to Management

Hold the slackers more accountable.