Favorite Healthcare Staffing - ER RN | Glassdoor
  1. "ER RN"

Former Contractor - Emergency Department RN

I worked at Favorite Healthcare Staffing for more than 3 years

Pros

When I worked for them in San Antonio, they were fantastic. Great to communicate with, always had my back, and the pay was better than anywhere around.

Cons

I moved to Dallas a couple of years ago and looked forward to working with Favorites up here. Not at all comparable to San Antonio. They were difficult to get a hold of, rarely called me with work. I hadn't heard from them in many months, and I called to see if they had any work for me. They wanted me to redo all of my on-boarding paperwork. So I did. Didn't hear anything back. After another month, I called them again. They had lost it all, and asked me to re-do it. So I did. Didn't hear anything AGAIN. So then I called them a third time, and she tried to ask me to resend her stuff I had already sent twice. NOPE. Absolutely not. If I ever moved back to San Antonio, I would work for Favorites in a heartbeat. But in Dallas? Never.

Advice to Management

Send the office people from Dallas down to San Antonio to learn how a staffing agency is supposed to operate. Treat your nurses like gold. Know their names, preferences, and be respectful of their time and they will do anything for you.

Favorite Healthcare Staffing2017-10-23
  1. "."

Current Contractor - Licensed Practical Nurse

I have been working at Favorite Healthcare Staffing for less than a year

Pros

Fast to respond Works hard to help you find what your looking for Lots of diff options for work App is SO easy to use and schedule yourself

Cons

hard to get ahold of workers after hours

Favorite Healthcare Staffing2019-12-27
  2. "salary was ok"

Former Employee - Team Lead in San Antonio, TX

I worked at Favorite Healthcare Staffing part-time for less than a year

Pros

best place to work ,ethical company

Cons

long hours and no sleep

Favorite Healthcare Staffing2020-01-08

Discover more reviews about Favorite Healthcare Staffing.