Favorite Healthcare Staffing - Mixed bag... | Glassdoor

"Mixed bag..."

Current Employee - New Hire Recruiter

I have been working at Favorite Healthcare Staffing full-time for less than a year

Pros

Your experience at Favorite will mostly depend on the office culture of your regional branch. My coworkers at my branch are great, but things really vary branch to branch. I feel very supported by the atmosphere in my office. You also get commissions and bonuses working here, so that's nice. Decent health insurance, really nice 401k plan. Company encourages volunteering in the community so we do volunteer events as an office, which is fun.

Cons

Salary is definitely not competitive. No Christmas bonus. Not a whole lot of perks for employees beyond standard commissions/bonuses for hitting goals. Very metrics driven, new-hire recruiter role is overly demanding if you're in a small office. I also felt that the training I received my first few weeks on the job was really poor, which led to a lot of frustration my first few months. There seems to be a high turn over rate among recruiters.

Advice to Management

The training videos and materials are incredibly dry and don't explain things well, lots of jargon and few real life application examples. Please provide more examples for trainees. Also, please consider being more generous with regional branches and recruiter salaries to prevent high turn over.

Favorite Healthcare Staffing2018-12-19
  1. "."

Current Contractor - Licensed Practical Nurse

I have been working at Favorite Healthcare Staffing for less than a year

Pros

Fast to respond Works hard to help you find what your looking for Lots of diff options for work App is SO easy to use and schedule yourself

Cons

hard to get ahold of workers after hours

Favorite Healthcare Staffing2019-12-27
  2. "salary was ok"

Former Employee - Team Lead in San Antonio, TX

I worked at Favorite Healthcare Staffing part-time for less than a year

Pros

best place to work ,ethical company

Cons

long hours and no sleep

Favorite Healthcare Staffing2020-01-08

Discover more reviews about Favorite Healthcare Staffing.