Fay Servicing - Great company to grow with!!!! | Glassdoor
  1. "Great company to grow with!!!!"

Current Employee - Assistant Vice President

I have been working at Fay Servicing full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Fay is a growing company with unlimited potential. Great individuals to work with & everyday is a pleasure to come to work.

Cons

With any company that is expanding there are growing pains. Obviously with growing pains brings discontent & potentially trust issues between management & employees. Fay is continuing to work towards models that will taper these feelings; however, these processes do take time.

Advice to Management

Continue to improve on the processes that have been implemented. Be transparent with the employees to continue to show them we are in this together & the family atmosphere that was paramount when the company was small is still there as we continue to expand.

Fay Servicing2016-04-28
  1. "Enjoyed my time here"

Former Employee - Loan Originator in Oak Brook, IL

I worked at Fay Servicing full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great opportunity to get in with a growing company that has multiple divisions. Room to advance due to growth. Solid management team. Job stability.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Advice to Management

Not applicable since I no longer work there. I left for personal reasons that had nothing to do with my experience working for this employer.

Fay Servicing2019-07-04

Fay Servicing Response

July 8, 2019CMO

Thank you for the feedback. We are glad you had a positive experience and took the time to share your thoughts.

2. "A good place to work"

Former Employee - Loan Closer

I worked at Fay Servicing full-time

Pros

The pay and benefits were nice

Cons

None during the time I was there.

Fay Servicing2019-08-14

Fay Servicing Response

August 15, 2019CMO

It’s always nice to get positive feedback. Thank you and good luck with your future endeavors!

Discover more reviews about Fay Servicing.