Fay Servicing - Sad State of Affairs | Glassdoor

"Sad State of Affairs"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, TX

I have been working at Fay Servicing full-time for less than a year

Pros

Nice people Great customer focus model

Cons

some members of senior management are unprofessional and retaliatory recruiting challenges - numerous complaints lack of ownership and accountability

Advice to Management

There seems to be a lot for fingering pointing that happens within the company. The departments function for the good of the department not the good of the company and are not sensitive to how their actions affect other processes outside their area. I like most of the people and the CEO's vision, but not sure how much longer my employment here will last. The sad part is I don't believe management would care.

Fay Servicing2018-08-09

August 20, 2018CMO

Please give us the opportunity to hear your specific concerns and show you that we do care about our employees. If a change in another department caused an issue in your area, speak with your manager or follow the Escalation Process that's in the Internal Communication Policy on the ...

1. "Enjoyed my time here"

Former Employee - Loan Originator in Oak Brook, IL

I worked at Fay Servicing full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great opportunity to get in with a growing company that has multiple divisions. Room to advance due to growth. Solid management team. Job stability.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Advice to Management

Not applicable since I no longer work there. I left for personal reasons that had nothing to do with my experience working for this employer.

Fay Servicing2019-07-04

July 8, 2019CMO

Thank you for the feedback. We are glad you had a positive experience and took the time to share your thoughts.

2. "A good place to work"

Former Employee - Loan Closer

I worked at Fay Servicing full-time

Pros

The pay and benefits were nice

Cons

None during the time I was there.

Fay Servicing2019-08-14

August 15, 2019CMO

It’s always nice to get positive feedback. Thank you and good luck with your future endeavors!

Discover more reviews about Fay Servicing.