KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Former Employee, less than 1 year

Working at Faye

Dec 6, 2020 - Software Developer in Woodland Hills, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people are really nice and helpful

Cons

The culture was really focused on working overtime. People referenced Japanese culture when I wanted to leave on time.

Faye Business Systems Group Response

Senior Human Resources Specialist

We appreciate your candid feedback. We never want our people to feel as if they need to put business needs over a healthy work life balance. We encourage a culture of teamwork – conscious and enthusiastic teamwork – which includes promoting the support of our team members. It is our hope that employees will feel a sense of flexibility in their day to day lives. We’ve invested in people programs including 100% remote work environment, flexible work schedules, and peer reward nominations to ensure people feel valued and they can better manage their work and personal lives.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 10 years

Faye is a great place to work.

Sep 6, 2021 - Senior Project Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

I worked at Faye Digital for 20 years. The management is very supportive and there’s a great company culture. I grew professionally through the diverse projects and clients. Goals are well defined and I always aligned with the company core values. Very cool place to work with flexible work schedule/environment.

Cons

I was sad to move on as the company divested from the product group I specialized in.

Continue reading
  2. 4.0
    Former Employee

Great Company

Jul 1, 2022 - Product Manager in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working at Faye was a pleasure. Great team, and wonderful work/life structure

Cons

Being laid off and given less than 10 minutes notice

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Faye Business Systems Group.