KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Fast moving, growth focused culture that invests in personal and professional well-being.

Jun 22, 2021 - Director in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Growth-oriented, constantly moving fast, and learning new and exciting technologies and programs. -Invests in employees' educational endeavors for certifications, rarely says no to wanting to expand professional ability. -Well regarded in the software ecosystem as one of the premier global partners in their space. -Opens professional doors and creates exposure to innovative software companies. -Major reinvestment in leadership, corporate vision, employee wellness, and paid-time off.

Cons

-With growth comes lots of exciting challenges, if you are looking for status-quo, same job day, punch in and punch out, this isn't the place. -Global company with mostly-remote based offices.

Faye Business Systems Group Response

Senior Human Resources Specialist

Thank you very much for your review and for the details you have provided. We strive to take care of our people and appreciate you being an ambassador for our company. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you as you continue your journey with us. Thank you for choosing Faye!

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 10 years

Faye is a great place to work.

Sep 6, 2021 - Senior Project Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

I worked at Faye Digital for 20 years. The management is very supportive and there’s a great company culture. I grew professionally through the diverse projects and clients. Goals are well defined and I always aligned with the company core values. Very cool place to work with flexible work schedule/environment.

Cons

I was sad to move on as the company divested from the product group I specialized in.

Continue reading
  2. 4.0
    Former Employee

Great Company

Jul 1, 2022 - Product Manager in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working at Faye was a pleasure. Great team, and wonderful work/life structure

Cons

Being laid off and given less than 10 minutes notice

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Faye Business Systems Group.