KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work

Jun 22, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Engaging place to work, with career advancement opportunities. I enjoy going to work every day.

Cons

Department structuring is a work in progress.

Faye Business Systems Group Response

Senior Human Resources Specialist

Thank you for the feedback. We are incredibly proud of our choice to prioritize hiring from within to give employees the opportunity to continuously grow and advance their careers. This is a very exciting time for Faye and we have more great things to come in the future as we keep growing and getting better. We recently made some organizational shifts with an emphasis on transparency and accountability. We’re confident this shift will provide more clarity on accountability, our vision, and roles/ responsibilities throughout the organization. If you would like to discuss in more detail or have any additional feedback to share, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me directly at Kaylee.hall@fayebsg.com.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 10 years

Faye is a great place to work.

Sep 6, 2021 - Senior Project Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

I worked at Faye Digital for 20 years. The management is very supportive and there’s a great company culture. I grew professionally through the diverse projects and clients. Goals are well defined and I always aligned with the company core values. Very cool place to work with flexible work schedule/environment.

Cons

I was sad to move on as the company divested from the product group I specialized in.

Continue reading
  2. 4.0
    Former Employee

Great Company

Jul 1, 2022 - Product Manager in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working at Faye was a pleasure. Great team, and wonderful work/life structure

Cons

Being laid off and given less than 10 minutes notice

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Faye Business Systems Group.