Cover image for Faye Business Systems Group

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Great Company, lots of room for career growth

Aug 24, 2021 - Account Executive in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've been at Faye for over 10 years and wouldn't have it any other way. the company provides the tools necessary to be successful. There are a lot of training opportunities both Faye specific and department specific. The company values are geared towards both keeping the Faye team happy as well as the client. Faye has evolved to a highly reputable software integration platform and is respected in the software space.

Cons

With COVID and work from home environment, there can be times where you feel a bit isolated, but that's a tough thing to combat during a pandemic.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 10 years

Faye is a great place to work.

Sep 6, 2021 - Senior Project Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

I worked at Faye Digital for 20 years. The management is very supportive and there’s a great company culture. I grew professionally through the diverse projects and clients. Goals are well defined and I always aligned with the company core values. Very cool place to work with flexible work schedule/environment.

Cons

I was sad to move on as the company divested from the product group I specialized in.

Continue reading
  2. 4.0
    Former Employee

Great Company

Jul 1, 2022 - Product Manager in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working at Faye was a pleasure. Great team, and wonderful work/life structure

Cons

Being laid off and given less than 10 minutes notice

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Faye Business Systems Group.