FedEx Ground - FedEx Ground has a lot of potential for entry to mid level positions. However, advance growth can be challenging. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for FedEx Ground

"FedEx Ground has a lot of potential for entry to mid level positions. However, advance growth can be challenging."

Pros

Good benefits and average salaries.

Cons

The environment of transportation requires working off hours and weekends, which can get difficult over extended periods of time.

Other Employee Reviews for FedEx Ground

1. "My experience with FedEx has been very rewarding for me."

Current Employee - Hub Dock Service Manager
    Current Employee - Hub Dock Service Manager

Pros

FedEx ground is a place where creative individuals who enjoy interacting with people can thrive.The environment is very competitive and one does not need a college degree to be a manager.

Cons

Unless you work in a terminal you work life balance will suffer.The Hub only has two shifts 2nd and 3rd and there is no shift diff in pay.The incentive and pay scale is greatly flawed.

Advice to Management

All the managers I have seen leave the company over the last 8 years seem to leave because of work life balance or pay.The incentive plan should be restructured since we have only received one fully funded incentive at 5% since I have been a manager(and yes I do perform very well).Those individuals who work 3rd shift should be compensated for doing so.Promotional raises should also be revisited because as you move up at FeDEx the more under paid you are.

2. "lot slave work"

Current Employee - Part Time Package Handler
    Current Employee - Part Time Package Handler

Pros

nothing discount and school tuition

Cons

bad communications on management overall