Federal Energy Regulatory Commission - Na | Glassdoor
  1. "Na"

Current Employee - Economist

I have been working at Federal Energy Regulatory Commission full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Nice place to work at.

Cons

Can’t think of any now

Advice to Management

I don’t have any advice

Federal Energy Regulatory Commission2019-02-07
  1. "Engineer at FERC"

Current Employee - Environmental Engineer in Washington, DC

I have been working at Federal Energy Regulatory Commission full-time for more than a year

Pros

The best thing about this place is the people are amazing and my supervisor does not micromanage. The work load is reasonable and you get plenty of time to finish the assignments. The telework and compressed schedule are really helpful especially for people with kids. The upper management make sure there are training opportunities. It is type of place where you get what you put into the job. In comparison to other... agencies, the pay is better. I feel appreciated for the work I do and the pack that I am being paid fair. There is not aggressive competition between coworker because each person is rated on how they perform. Overall great place to work.

Cons

The work can get a little boring sometimes but it is upto you to convey that to your boss and they put an effort to find you opportunities that might interest. The IT department sucks. Otherwise no other issue.

Federal Energy Regulatory Commission2019-09-12
  2. "Good Experience"

Former Intern - Summer Intern

I worked at Federal Energy Regulatory Commission for less than a year

Pros

Technical on the job learning Young office flexible hours

Cons

Unpaid opportunity slow moving work Work can get monotonous

Federal Energy Regulatory Commission2019-07-17

Discover more reviews about Federal Energy Regulatory Commission.