Federal Financial Group - I had a tough time making a living at this company. They overpromise and underdeliver. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Federal Financial Group

"I had a tough time making a living at this company. They overpromise and underdeliver."

Current Employee - Agent/Producer in Cincinnati, OH
Current Employee - Agent/Producer in Cincinnati, OH

Pros

Complete autonomy if you want. Good people. You can advance if you want to.

Cons

They would provide leads to the sales agents but for the most part they were 90% bad and 10% good. It was tough to make a good living. The top 5% percent in the company were making 95% of the money and the commissions were pretty bad compared with the industry standards.

Advice to Management

Pay higher commissions and be honest with people.

Other Employee Reviews for Federal Financial Group

1. "eye opening"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Pros

opportunity to get into mgmt

Cons

they expect you to turn your family friends and associates into cusotmers at low level payout

Advice to Management

local mgmt is less than honest about the agenda and cheap on company required conference trips

"Agent"

Current Employee - WI Agent in Wi-gol (North Korea)
    Current Employee - WI Agent in Wi-gol (North Korea)

I have been working at Federal Financial Group part-time (More than a year)

Pros

top notch products and the training that FFG is second... To none!! The company is run by 2 of the finest men you could ever want to work with/for. Leads are very good but then again, these are Appointments. When I confirm these appointments immediately, and then again a day before the scheduled date, I've had great results. It does take a sales edge so if your weak they may not give you the appointment, but with any kind of sales saavy the results are very good. I am finding this company to be such a blessing..... I literally am given the opportunity to run my own business, with super support behind me, and an income limited only to my ambition and desire! I have made more money in the short time I've been with FFG that I was able to quit the " rat race" of nursing, and am soon going entirely full time with FFG. Rick is a wonderful honest generous family man, as is Brent, the president. I couldn't have been more fortunate when I was recruited for the position, and plan on this being my last career move! I will work with them into retirement.
    FYI... The concept and product is superior; I own 2 IUL plans, funding them generously... So some day I can retire extremely comfortably. I have nothing but good things to say about this great organization( n I've seen them all).)
    Thank you FFG, Rick D and Brent T. You've been a godsend.

Cons

commissions start over lower than across the board, but I'm given pre set quality Appointments... And they are quality appointments( it's all in how you handle yourself and Yes, you will have to use your sales skills) so when I see other comments on" poor leads" I'm only further convinced that the crybabies making those comments are mediocre to lousy sales people. Quit your whining, n go back to a structured 9-5 job if you need someone to run your life.

Advice to Management

Again, management is second to none. Smart, honest ethical men who support and train and encourage the sales force.... Above and beyond anything I've ever seen!