Feedzai - Best Start-Up to work in Portugal | Glassdoor

"Best Start-Up to work in Portugal"

I have been working at Feedzai

Pros

Very motivational environment; Worries with the employees; Very goal oriented organization; Gives employees a lot of leeway and motivates the employees, even in low levels, to make reviews and constructive critics for a daily improvement.

Cons

No cons that I could point out.

Feedzai2016-10-04
  1. "Cutting Edge"

Current Employee - Marketing in San Mateo, CA

I have been working at Feedzai full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great people, smart people, lots of opportunity for impact. Everyone is willing to help.

Cons

You can work long hours, but it is challenging work so that is okay for me. Truly global, which means calls a various times.

Advice to Management

Keep focusing on making the place better.

Feedzai2019-10-31
  2. "Look elsewhere"

I worked at Feedzai

Pros

Cannot really think of any. May be if you are unemployed and desperate then this is a job and thus helps pay the bills. But that's it, don't expect anything more.

Cons

If you are considering joining here, my suggestion is to go thru every single review here to form your opinion. You will notice all the negative reviews mention the same things - lots of stress, lack of work life balance, no career growth, toxic culture, lower pay, no recognition and raises, dishonest company, inexperienced leadership etc. All of these are true. I suspect the company is actively managing the... Glassdoor reviews by adding fake reviews and I would not be surprised one bit if they did. Some of the other positive reviews are from people in the honeymoon phase. They monitor these reviews and send out intimidating emails warning about leaving bad reviews!

Advice to Management

None

Feedzai2019-11-19

Discover more reviews about Feedzai.