Feedzai - Growing company, lot's of opportunity | Glassdoor

"Growing company, lot's of opportunity"

Current Employee - Director in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Feedzai full-time for less than a year

Pros

I came from a company that was dealing with some severe problems in the development of our product, when I joined Feedzai they were dealing with an almost identical situation. However, one of the biggest differences I saw between my previous employer and Feedzai, and the main reason I joined, was that the leadership team here did not spend their time blaming others for the issues, they acknowledged the problems with... the specific project and the overall product, they worked and pushed to get the project resolved but also worked to improve the product as a whole. Since then they have been, changing from a startup mentality where everyone does multiple things, but they might not do all those things well, to scaling into a larger and more mature organization. Over the last three years the company has been growing at 300% year over year, with that type of growth there of course will be issues but each month I see new change and improvement. With the current and expected growth, there is great opportunity for anyone to advance quickly if they have the interest in it. I've only been here a short time but I see a great group of people, all working to develop a great company. The product is impressive in its technology and how we use it. Its a set of work you can feel good about, especially when your project goes live and you see the results the amount of money clients identify as captured fraud.

Cons

The Cons are what I have seen at other companies, so I wouldn't say it's explicit to Feedzai, projects always have constrained budgets and timelines, clients always push for more which puts pressure on the teams to deliver. Managing the client expectations and time is a critical function that we could all do better to manage. that puts pressure on people to perform and sometimes that causes stress and issues. We... should work to make sure the work-life balance is being achieved.

Advice to Management

Continue to review and develop those in the company that have high potential. Understand that work-life balance is important and help spread that message. Help make implementation more efficient.

Feedzai2019-07-15

Other Employee Reviews

"Great Experience!!!"

Current Employee - Senior Visual Designer in San Mateo, CA

I have been working at Feedzai full-time for more than a year

Pros

Having an impact inside of the company is great when your work and value are recognized.

Cons

Not enough Natas for teams.

Advice to Management

We need to have more process , we have some growing pains that cames along with the challenge growing so rapidly.

Feedzai2019-09-19

"Exciting, Growing Company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

I have been working at Feedzai full-time for less than a year

Pros

The company is growing and expanding a lot. Cool technology in the fintech space using machine learning to detect fraud. Smart software engineers and data scientists. I've worked with several other tech start ups and it's exciting how the OpenML Engine software can create machine learning models for fraud detection. Great place to build your resume. Lot's of opportunity to work on a variety of projects and... great exposure scaling a company. Great hardworking people work here, HR is very nice and helpful. Focusing on culture and collaboration. Awesome perks and some health insurance plans are 100% covered by the company. Lots of snacks and weekly team happy hours. Competitive salaries and unlimited PTO. Flexible schedule.

Cons

There are some growing pains that come with scaling a company. Office is getting crowded but I know management is looking at a new space. People like a more friendly demeanor to greet them every morning. There is not always a procedure in place for things, but this comes with working in the start up space.

Advice to Management

Keep focusing on culture and team work.

Feedzai2019-09-03

Discover more reviews about Feedzai.