Feedzai - Great People, Amazing Talent, Very Ambitious | Glassdoor

"Great People, Amazing Talent, Very Ambitious"

Current Employee - Product Manager

I have been working at Feedzai full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- great people at the frontlines building and delivering value and honestly trying everyday to make a difference - great opportunities to grow and show impact in the company and personal level - learning first culture, people truly collaborate and help each other be better - good growth

Cons

- team is distributed in US and PT and requires a lot more trust and transparency, which is a good thing but requires processes to scale the growth. Scaling can be hard.

Feedzai2019-07-29

Other Employee Reviews

"Great Experience!!!"

Current Employee - Senior Visual Designer in San Mateo, CA

I have been working at Feedzai full-time for more than a year

Pros

Having an impact inside of the company is great when your work and value are recognized.

Cons

Not enough Natas for teams.

Advice to Management

We need to have more process , we have some growing pains that cames along with the challenge growing so rapidly.

Feedzai2019-09-19

"Exciting, Growing Company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

I have been working at Feedzai full-time for less than a year

Pros

The company is growing and expanding a lot. Cool technology in the fintech space using machine learning to detect fraud. Smart software engineers and data scientists. I've worked with several other tech start ups and it's exciting how the OpenML Engine software can create machine learning models for fraud detection. Great place to build your resume. Lot's of opportunity to work on a variety of projects and... great exposure scaling a company. Great hardworking people work here, HR is very nice and helpful. Focusing on culture and collaboration. Awesome perks and some health insurance plans are 100% covered by the company. Lots of snacks and weekly team happy hours. Competitive salaries and unlimited PTO. Flexible schedule.

Cons

There are some growing pains that come with scaling a company. Office is getting crowded but I know management is looking at a new space. People like a more friendly demeanor to greet them every morning. There is not always a procedure in place for things, but this comes with working in the start up space.

Advice to Management

Keep focusing on culture and team work.

Feedzai2019-09-03

Discover more reviews about Feedzai.