Ferguson Consulting - Wonderful work experience for over 10 years. Impassioned leadership- Operations, Marketing, Business Dev & Training | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Ferguson Consulting

"Wonderful work experience for over 10 years. Impassioned leadership- Operations, Marketing, Business Dev & Training"

Current Employee - Business Development in Chesterfield, MO
Current Employee - Business Development in Chesterfield, MO

I have been working at Ferguson Consulting full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

The entire internal office team cares about the field employees and it shows. They try to make a difference and go out of their way to support us.

Cons

I'm not sure it's applicable in my case.

Advice to Management

it's hard- we know. The entire industry is based on mediocrity. Keep the standards.

Other Employee Reviews for Ferguson Consulting

"Ferguson has helped me to grow my career, and become a better professional."

Current Employee - IT Recruiter in Chesterfield, MO
    Current Employee - IT Recruiter in Chesterfield, MO

I have been working at Ferguson Consulting full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The environment, team, and new office space. The leadership team helps you to develop your skills each and everyday, to help you to become the best in the industry. They are committed to you and your success at Ferguson. When I started my career with Ferguson the learning curve was steep, with the help of my Operations Managers and Director, I was able to not only learn the industry, but I learned how to be an effective recruiter. I was able to make 12 hires in my first year of employment, and have been averaging 2 hires each month since my one year anniversary.

On a side note the new office is great. The open space allows for the collaborative environment for the team, which makes work fun and exciting.

I believe with the help and guidance of the leadership team, my career will only continue to grow at Ferguson.

Cons

I do not find any cons about working at Ferguson.

Advice to Management

Keep pushing us to be the best.

"It’s better than being unemployed"

Former Employee - Recruiter in Chesterfield, MO
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Chesterfield, MO

I worked at Ferguson Consulting full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Free things designed to keep you working longer

Cons

Challenging work environment, it is a meat grinder. You will not have a personal life, no overtime pay. You do not have job security, there are no merit raises, typically do not promote from within. Constantly micromanaged every work day. The attrition rate is very high.

Advice to Management

Na