Ferguson Consulting - I would go back in a heartbeat! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Ferguson Consulting

"I would go back in a heartbeat!"

Former Employee - Database Administrator in Saint Louis, MO
Former Employee - Database Administrator in Saint Louis, MO

Pros

The company is solid. Management is competent and understand a consultants motivation and how to satisfy their clients. Not an easy business to do well and they succeed in keeping many paid and paid well.

Cons

The Fergusons are very intelligent and make it happen. They are so far ahead of the game that they can wear a normal person out with their energy. All in all, great people on a mission. Always on.

Advice to Management

Go on more vacations. LOL!!

Other Employee Reviews for Ferguson Consulting

1. "Good Place for your carrier"

Current Employee - Software Architect in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Software Architect in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Ferguson Consulting full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have learnt a lot with the kind of projects i was placed in.Some good training programs helped boosts my career .It's a good small family.

Cons

Could be stressful at times but it's all good

Advice to Management

Don't loose the good relationships with the employees...I love being here..

"Best career move I ever made"

Current Employee - IT Consultant in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - IT Consultant in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Ferguson Consulting full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Where to begin...
    - the size of the company is just right: it has a small, family feel, where you are a name, not a number, yet has a large regional client base and a long history of success & respected reputation around the area; I like that the CEO and management know my name, care about me and my interests, and value my opinion.
    - it is in their best interest to keep you marketable: there are many training opportunities and project assignments to help you to grow; as an IT professional, it is refreshing to be valued as a profit center rather than as a cost center as you are treated at most companies.
    - they have your back: if you are on an assignment you are not happy with, they will either work with the client to improve the situation, or they will work to find a different assignment for you.
    - the salary is very competitive, and the profit sharing bonuses are a great incentive; rate increases are given when merited (as it should be).
    - sense of pride: Ferguson has a high standard of quality for their employees and thorough hiring process, and their clients have come to expect this; I am proud to be a part of a quality team.
    - the remodeled office is very nice/trendy; even if you don't work in the office, you are still there for training classes, meetings, etc.

Cons

I don't have any real cons per se - every company has challenges to overcome, and no company is perfect; but any time I have had any kind of issue, I've always been able to openly express my concerns with management.

Instead I'd like to use this space to address some of the "cons" who are posting unfair negative reviews on this page. Keep in mind these are people who always find something to complain about, and will never be happy wherever they are working. They complain they don't make enough, and yet they don't take steps to expand their skill set into areas that command a higher bill rate. Regardless of their talent, their negative attitudes are cancerous to a team environment and lower the overall productivity and morale of the team. Simply put, they did not have a good experience because they *chose* not to have a good experience.

Advice to Management

Continue valuing your employees, building your clientele, and making the company a success.