Fesnak and Associates - Strong team built for success | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Fesnak and Associates

"Strong team built for success"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Blue Bell, PA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Blue Bell, PA

I have been working at Fesnak and Associates full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

There is a great core of managers that support the senior level of partners to help the firm continue to be successful. It is an open environment with good communication with clients and employees. The firm seems to go out of its way to hire good talent and develop them

Cons

Don't have any cons to list

Advice to Management

continue to support and grow talent, firms that develop the next generation of leaders are the strongest over time

Other Employee Reviews for Fesnak and Associates

1. "Meh."

Current Intern - Internship in Blue Bell, PA
    Current Intern - Internship in Blue Bell, PA

I have been working at Fesnak and Associates as an intern

Pros

Pretty decent pay for college students and they offer flexibility with hours around school. Dinner is offered during the tax season crunch and the kitchen is pretty nice.

Cons

Somewhat poor culture... There is inter-office drama, occasional yelling, a Nintendo Wii room that people are told not to actually use, and good people seem to get fired suddenly. Overtime hours are insane during the busy season (but normal for public accounting). The work is boring and not intellectually stimulating.

Fesnak and Associates Response

Dec 9, 2013 – Recruiting Manager

I love the posting title "Meh", but I would think that "Meh" would garner at least two stars. I'm sorry to hear you feel like the internship was un-fulfilling and we will work to make future ... More

"Good overall"

Former Employee - Manager in Blue Bell, PA
    Former Employee - Manager in Blue Bell, PA

I worked at Fesnak and Associates full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Sophisticated clients for the size and knowledgeable managers/partners. Good compensation and raises seem to be a little above other mid-market firms. Fairly good research resources and the opportunity to work on the kinds of companies I like.

Cons

Health benefits could be a little better. Hours can be a little crazy during busy season, but not abnormal for public accounting.

Advice to Management

Help work with clients to get year end info in on a timely basis and continue to develop younger associates. Keep promoting from within.