Fidelity Investments - Happy at Fidelity | Glassdoor
  1. "Happy at Fidelity"

Current Employee - Software Engineer/Developer in Merrimack, NH

I have been working at Fidelity Investments full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Benefits package is really nice. 7% 401k match, profit sharing, HSA contribution, yearly performance based bonus at Christmas, regular raises, chairman's shares which mature after two years if you do well.

Cons

Organizational structure can be labyrinth. Communication between groups could be improved. Fidelity is currently in the middle of budget cuts to IT.

Fidelity Investments2017-05-02
  1. "Great Experience"

Former Intern - Administrative Intern in Boston, MA

I worked at Fidelity Investments for more than a year

Pros

They go out of their way to ensure that you get to see all parts of the company. They also have a very well designed intern program with tons of intern only activities.

Cons

The work was sometimes monotonous, or there was none at all. Not necessarily a bad thing.

Fidelity Investments2019-08-08

"Great career-starting company"

Current Employee - QA Engineer in Smithfield, RI

I have been working at Fidelity Investments full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Benefits including profit sharing and bonuses are great. The breadth of this company provides a great opportunity to try out different career paths or boost your current one.

Cons

In my current role, I am working overtime more often than I'd like with recognition that seems to only go so far until it sizzles out. That may be tied to the size of the company itself, where promotions work in a "trickle down" manner.

Advice to Management

No advice. I like the direction Abby is taking this company. I think sticking to our current principles will turn out to be a big success.

Fidelity Investments2018-06-11

Discover more reviews about Fidelity Investments.