Fiducia Marketing - Great People and Great Experience | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Fiducia Marketing

"Great People and Great Experience"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Troy, MI
Current Employee - Account Manager in Troy, MI

I have been working at Fiducia Marketing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Fiducia Marketing is a great place to work. They offered me a great opportunity where I got to exercise my customer service skills and brush up on my interpersonal skills. When I was fresh out of college, I posted my resume on about every website to get my name out there. Fiducia contacted me and was nice enough to think that I had the potential based on my resume.

I was extremely nervous about interviewing because it was my first interview after graduating college. The office atmosphere definitely helped me relax and just be myself. I enjoyed the time that I spent with the hiring manager who took the time to talk to me about the opportunity and get to know me aside from what's on the resume. I got called back for the follow up interview which went smoothly as well and got offered the position as account manager.

The schedule was exactly what I was looking for and I also was able to establish wonderful relationships with other employees as well as with business clients. I got a lot of great experience out of working for Fiducia Marketing and encourage any new career seeker/college grad to apply. Not only did it give me great real life experience but also prepared me for the long term.

Cons

Working a 40 hour week was kind of a shock to my system when I first start, but I adjusted pretty quickly.

Other Employee Reviews for Fiducia Marketing

1. "favorite place to be"

I have been working at Fiducia Marketing full-time

Pros

the people you work with become family

Cons

it shut down just recently

Advice to Management

we love you

"Great Office"

I have been working at Fiducia Marketing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Super supportive environment! Lots of training, merit-based promotion, lots of fun, tons of room for growth, management is easy to get a hold of for questions and concerns, small professional office, great opportunity to be groomed to be a leader, lots of diversity, never micromanaged, super positive environment

Cons

Be prepared to work VERY hard. 12-14 hour days are not uncommon. Entry level positions are commission only. If you come on board,have something saved up from your old job. Tons of driving! Have a good car. Dress code is biz professional, so if you've been used to an office of jeans/ T-shirts, go shopping.

Advice to Management

Keep the great environment! It's a ton of fun to work here!!! Consider providing a base pay to entry level.